UPDATE - Future Reviews, Editorials, and More!

I don't think I've ever actually taken the time out to make some kind of update article as to what the future of this website and its respective YouTube channel holds, but I'd also like to thank all my viewers/readers for actually taking the time out to watch/read what I thought of a film, TV series or audio drama. So yes, thank you.
As for the updates, well I am hoping to see Ant-Man within the next week, and now with 7 free weeks (including a holiday, alas) video reviews might come more frequently. They go through phases of being released, and I understand that you're all long-overdue Arrow: Season 3, The Flash: Season 1 and Iron Man 2 reviews. Basically, the problem I have all comes down to actually writing these reviews. The Iron Man 2 review was all on-track until I read the review script aloud while recording and realized that the whole script was poorly structured and almost incoherent, funnily enough akin to the film itself. When I have A) the time and B) the motivation I'll look at my draft and re-write the whole thing. The Arrow: Season 3 review is written, and I'll try and proof-read that soon, and I still have yet to write a review for the first season of The Flash - both shows are very difficult to talk about, albeit for very different reasons. I also had a Constantine review planned when the "Save Constantine" campaign was going on, but regrettably didn't have enough time to make it, and before I could the series was officially cancelled. There are rumours as to a John Constantine appearance in Arrow: Season 4, so if this were to happen I'd try and get one done just to complete the DC TV Shared Universe reviews. I suppose I could also review Gotham, but in all honesty its a tough show to actually review not knowing what the whole thing is actually about in the first place.
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation and Fantastic Four (Fant4stic) are films I want to see, so might well do video reviews of those, and I have a Doctor Who: The Unquiet Dead review to edit and release at some point, so bear with me on that.
I would also like to make an editorial at some point, but I'm not entirely sure how popular or difficult to make those would be. I have some topic ideas, but for now I'll leave it. I'd like to do some Top 10's at some point, for Doctor Who and maybe Marvel (although a Top 5 Batman films in 2016 would be good to try), but I'll see how it goes.
I really do enjoy making these reviews, despite some complications, and I'm very proud of how far they've come. I'm very happy with this year's movie reviews, and I think this format will stick for a while yet. I also hope you all enjoy this new video review format, and understand that sometimes editing like that can very difficult, hence some delays. Thank you for reading, and I'll see you guys next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015) - Movie Review

Doctor Who: The Power of the Doctor (2022) - Review

Avengers: Infinity War (2018) - Review