Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) - First Poster and Thoughts

So today the first teaser poster for Age of Ultron surfaced the net and I thought I would put an article up with my thoughts on what's teased in and alongside the release of this poster as well as my thoughts on this.
The initial filming pictures of 'Ultron' (I'm skeptical whether it really was him now) looked pretty awful and I was disappointed with the head, but now...he looks awesome. He looks realistic, awesome, evil and a brilliant threat that the Avengers will have to combat. I'm still unsure about some of the rumours with the story, but its all looking good so far. I'm also wondering where Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch and HYDRA come into all of this after the events of Winter Soldier, but we'll see.
Iron Man's new suit looks pretty awesome and so does Captain America's. I wish I was much younger so I was allowed to get the toys. Oh well, they look great and I'm glad we'll never have to see Cap's Avengers Assemble costume again, mainly because that was pretty rubbish.
I would have loved to have seen the twins and Hulk on the cover, but I'll wait until SDCC gets some more content before I lose hope.
Avengers: Age of Ultron is released on April 24th 2015 in the UK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015) - Movie Review

Doctor Who: The Power of the Doctor (2022) - Review

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 6, Episode 1 Review