Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Episode 6 Review

***CONTAINS SPOILERS***
Episode 6 of Marvel's new Television series saw Agent Coulson and the team tracking down an elusive killer, soon revealed to be a disease caught from a Chitari helmet.
The episode had a very intriguing start with SHIELD tracking down this killer, and how they were trying to work out what actually happened to those victims was very interesting, so when it turned out it was a disease from a Chitari helmet, it was even more of a twist to the episode.
My one problem with the episode was simply the fate of Agent Jemma Simmons. This was an ideal opportunity to kill her character off, and it really built up to that, so when Ward saved her, I, among my relatives in the room, was very disappointed. An ideal opportunity missed, as not only was her character pretty annoying, but also it would be a great new element that would not only change the team but also leaving Agent Fitz alone, and developing his character further. It would be more tragic if Fitz found the cure but as Simmons didn't know, she jumped and drowned in the sea.
I am sounding like some serial killer here. I'm not. Honest.
That was my one major problem with the episode. It was nice to see yet another episode tying into The Avengers universe and I am looking forward to the next episode. 8/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015) - Movie Review

Doctor Who: The Power of the Doctor (2022) - Review

Doctor Who: Eve of the Daleks (2022) - Review